His table center is leaving you down? If so, there is a simple and fun way to customize your mango wood coffee table so that it contains your favorite family memories. Make a collage on a table pasting photos will give a new life to your old coffee table and provide a nostalgic entertainment for you and your family. The process itself is simple enough that you can even include children; they definitely have fun.
Directions for mango wood coffee table collage
1. Sand mango wood coffee table to leave the table as smooth as possible. Performing this step is gently enough in most cases, but not in extreme cases.
2. Pack your photos on the table in various ways to find out which layout suits you.
3. Brush your wood glue on the back of the picture using your brush. To avoid bubbles, drops of moisture in your photo, do not use excessive glue.
4. Place the part with photo glue on the mango wood coffee table. Do this with each of the picture until the whole part of the table is full or the desired number of images.
5. Spray or pass the transparent acrylic sealant on the photos. Before choose how bright you want the surface is and buy a corresponding sealant.
12 Pasting Pictures On A Mango Wood Coffee Table Photos