How to restore wood furniture will be very good idea to read carefully, it helps you finding the best design of wooden furniture fascinatingly. Here are the ideas to read.
Once dry the furniture thoroughly sands the entire surface with a piece of medium grit sandpaper. After this operation, remove the dust with a brush that has occurred.
- If the wood is blackened, use wood bleach. Apply with a brush over the surface of the stain to be eliminated.
- Eliminate stain; remove the bleach product with cool water and a brush that will not damage the wood.
This step is repeated as many times as necessary, letting the furniture dry between applications.
- If wood symptoms of being infected by worms, use a specific insecticide.
- A then provide a layer of the same insecticide to the entire cabinet.
Tips and tricks how to restore wood furniture
- It is recommended how to restore wood furniture to use wide, flat brush to work the smooth surfaces and round brushes to reach into corners or trim work on furniture or machined parts.
- To apply the insecticide is preferable to use the syringe that is great, because it’s easier and faster to fill job openings woodworm.
- It is advisable to have a clean, dry brush dedicated to clean the dust produced by sanding.
12 How To Restore Wood Furniture Photos