A dining table bases for glass is beautiful furniture for a dining room or kitchen. A base for decorative handmade table can easily be built to attract the attention of any guest.
- Gun structure dining table bases for glass. Choose two 2 x 4 (5 x 10 cm) 36 inches (90 cm) and two 2 x 4 30 inches (75 cm).
- Connects the base of the table. Place two long nails on each end to join sections of wood. Place the brackets so that it is each half on a piece of wood in the corner and nails used 1 1/2 inches (3.75 cm).
- It measures 2 inches (5 cm) inward diagonally from each corner and mark. Applying glue to the end of each baluster 30 inches (75 cm).
- Paint the dining table bases for glass with black paint and a brush. Covers metal clamps and screws exposed. Let the paint dry completely before proceeding.
- Place the tiles on the base. Applying an adhesive layer across the top of the table. Place one tile in each corner and continues to add across the top of the base until it is covered completely.
- Mark the center of each tile in the corners and make a small hole for that brand. Gently center the glass on the base.