In your kitchen, the existence of cabinet holds very important role, and having Gel stain kitchen cabinets will be the perfect idea to be a good kitchen part. Gel stain kitchen cabinets isn’t appallingly hard to work with, giving you are cautious and take after the proposed system.
1. Gel stain kitchen cabinets dark? Evacuate the cabinet handles (or pulls) and put them aside. Have somebody hold the cabinet entryway while you uproot the pivots.
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Gel Stain Kitchen Cabinets
2. Set the cabinet entryways on a suitable workbench. A carport or secured yard functions admirably. The territory needs to have abundant light and be overall ventilated.
3. Clean the cabinet entryways with an universally handy cleaner or degreaser. Clean them down and let them dry. Clean the cabinets in the same way.
4. Sand the cabinet entryways and the cabinets with sandpaper. You require not scour them excessively; a light sanding will work fine. You can likewise utilize fluid sandpaper rather (its less chaotic). Wipe away any buildup or shavings.
5. Tape the edges of your divider (where it meets the cabinet) with painter’s tape. Brush the gel stain onto the cabinet and the entryways. Don’t make a difference a substantial layer; rather, apply a light and even cover.
6. Let the stain work its enchantment for 24 hours. Inspect the cabinets and the entryways after the time has passed.
7. Think about applying as a sealant or covering to your cabinet completion.