How to clean greasy kitchen cabinets ideas can you read here to help you getting the best step by step cleaning the kitchen cabinet with the ease. This greasy and sticky layer can trap odors, dust, dirt and even insects. Typically, the oily residue cannot be removed by normal cleaning solution. Some methods using common household items, greasy successfully cleaned your kitchen cabinets. Instructions for how to clean greasy kitchen cabinets.
Citrus based cleaner
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Clean Greasy Kitchen Cabinets
- Put on a pair of gloves to wash dishes. Dampen a clean sponge with water. Place the sponge in the microwave on “high” temperature for 40 seconds.
- Saturate your cabinets with citrus-based cleaner.
- Continue heating the sponge for 40 seconds when cool and scrub your cabinets until you have removed the grease residue.
Other option how to clean greasy kitchen cabinets
Liquid dish soap cuts grease
- Fill a bucket with 4 l of warm water. Add 1/4 cup liquid dish soap in the water.
- Squeeze the sponge into the bowl to remove excess liquid.
- Scrub your cabinets with the sponge.
- Continue scrubbing the cabinets with the sponge until you have removed the fat from your cabinets.
- Rinse your kitchen cabinets to clean with a damp cloth. Wipe the excess moisture from your cabinets with a towel. Finally, you get tips how to clean greasy kitchen cabinets.