Round wood picnic table will be the interesting part you can consider well, it looks good in any kitchen for best picnic table where you can make it yourself as well. Build your round wood picnic table not only saves you money, it is a practical project. You can use the dining table or as a meeting place. Most of them have capacity for at least six people. You can use leftover materials from your shop or pick up supplies at a local hardware store.
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Build Round Wood Picnic Table
- Measure and mark a piece of wood 2 x 4 x 6 3/4 by 30 inches (78.105 cm). Repeat this process three times. The pieces will serve as the four legs of the round wood picnic table.
- Fixed loop at an angle of 22.5 degrees and cut four pieces of wood you saw. Set them aside.
- Measure and mark two pieces of wood of 2 x 4 x 6 so as to have a length of 30 1/2 inches (77.47 cm). These serve as a cross brace above the table. The part above the table is screwed into this piece.
- Short transverse reinforcement superior at an angle of 22.5 degrees with a circular saw. Mark them aside.
- Measure and mark two pieces of 2 x 4 x 6 so as to have a length of 54 1/4 inches (137,795 cm). These pieces will serve as the central reinforcement table for round wood picnic table.
- Cut 54 pieces of 1/4 inch (137,795 cm) with a circular saw. These parts should be cut straight so that they are not angled.