A rectangle kitchen table barbecue is the perfect companion for the busy cook outside. Meet with little space for food during or after cooking is a frustration that takes the fun to have a barbecue. The additional space for utensils, condiments and more than the table provides a welcome addition to any outdoor kitchen. This table is also accessible durable and fashionable, making it worth the time invested in its creation.
1. Cut two long sides of the timber 1 by 4 inch (2.5 by 10 cm) measuring 34.5 inches (86 cm) long. Cut two short sides of timber 1 by 4 inch (2.5 by 10 cm) to 15 inches (37 cm) long. Accommodates the four sides with the short sides of the ends of the long sides to form a rectangle. Applies adhesive to the surfaces to be joined, then screwed Fig. This is the bottom rectangle kitchen table; repeat the process to make a top rectangle.
2. Place the top rectangle in flat space. Cut four legs 32 inches (80 cm) wooden 2 by 2 inches (5 by 5 cm).
3. Slide the bottom rectangle over the first four legs to pass through the center and fit into corners.
4. Sets rectangle kitchen table in place bolting through the tables and on the sides of the rectangle, using a screw on each side of the tables.
5. Apply wood filler in the grooves of the table and screw holes. Paint it using a dye or paint and let it dry.
12 How To Build A Rectangle Kitchen Table Photos