Our photo gallery here will provide some photos of before and after painted kitchen cabinets, which will help you giving ideas and inspiration to apply. Here I show you the photo of the before and after painted kitchen cabinets and we’re going to change the color. It is a white lacquered kitchen, doors are not solid wood, so we’ll bring you can finish more consistent with the changing tastes of its owner.
- We passed a hand sander automatically to facilitate gripping of the primer to the timber, it is not necessary to remove the old paint.
- In before and after painted kitchen cabinets we apply the primer with a roller is faster because it does not look wood grain. We apply a hand.
- We sanded the primer dry water to make the surface smooth.
- We will apply the paint color we chose. In the next picture you have already given two coats of paint and are in the process of drying the second hand.
- We spent soft sand across the surface of the door and then as we scrape the edges and moldings and door trim, insist on these areas, with care not to damage the rest of the painting.
- Once finished the door, in before and after painted kitchen cabinets we drilled holes in the handles.
12 How To Before And After Painted Kitchen Cabinets Photos