Kitchen Banquette Furniture is the good idea you can consider well to add into your kitchen, and when it is going to be worse, repainting it is good idea. Repainting one banquette metal is an economical way to repair the look of it and make it last much longer. If you use the banquette in the kitchen, in a game room or even in the garage, fresh paint protects it from wear or rust. Preparation for the procedure is the secret to getting a subtle and well finished look. This project may take a few days – because of the ink drying time – but the effort is worth it.
12 Photos Gallery of: How Repainting Kitchen Banquette Furniture Metal
1. Repaint the mobile out of home, in a garage or other well-ventilated place. This allows the paint fumes to dissipate faster and avoids a mess to be cleaned inside your home.
2. Spread newspapers or cloths on the garage floor or in the workplace.
3. Rub the painted kitchen banquette furniture with a wire brush. This removes debris or paint peels. It also eliminates rust or other debris that may prevent the primer to adhere well.
4. Clean the bench with a soft cloth to remove dust or dirt from the wire brush.
5. Paint the metal banquette with a primer and a brush. Use the appropriate product for metals. Read the label to see how many layers are necessary and drying time. Wait until the primer has dried completely before proceeding.
6. Cover the kitchen banquette furniture metal with metallic ink aerosol. Make a sweeping motion for a professional and well finished look.