If you’ve recently installed hardwood floor and I have been extra plates, build a basic coffee table with excess soil. This gives you a matching curved wood coffee table to put in the room as an accent piece.
- Short board’s hardwood floor as a miter saw. The length depends on how long you want it curved wood coffee table finished.
- Apply a thin account of wood glue on the female side of each board and then slide the female follows the male board. The number of tables that connect together depends on how wide you want it to be curved wood coffee table.
- Cut three pieces of hardwood 1 inch (2.5 cm) shorter than the width of your board.
- Flip the board and put the three tables evenly spaced along the bottom of it. Put wood screws 1 1/2 inch (3.7 cm) through the three tables.
- Cut 16 pieces of hard wood to create the legs of the coffee table. Cut the pieces to fit the height you want for the coffee table.
- Glue four pieces of hardwood together, face to face.
- The first leg positioned in a corner of the table and then put four screws evenly spaced square shaped through the top of the table and within the for.