Increase good decoration look in your kitchen through having Cast iron kitchen sink with drainboard, and they will be very nice for its look and uses. They can be the focal point of your kitchen design. It is an iconic fixture of American homes in the 1940s and 1950. The cast iron kitchen sink with drainboard retains heat and is extremely durable. They are also very heavy, so installing them is a challenge. Ideally, you should have 90 cm of space on the countertop next to the sink and 45 cm on the other. Instructions to install cast iron kitchen sink with drainboard
- Measure the area of the sink to make sure it fits the space
- Cut of the cabinet you need to place the sink in place.
- Strengthens the surrounding cabinets by measuring and cutting 1.9 cm plywood to fit on the sides, front and back.
- Measure the depth and nailed plywood 1.9 cm on the sides of the cabinets that hold the sink. Place the reinforcement strips on the front, back and sides.
- Place the sink into place for snug and they hold on the media.
- Remove the sink. Put a bead of silicone sealant in all areas where it will sit on the counter.
- Put it on the silicone and press it gently.
12 Cast Iron Kitchen Sink With Drainboard Photos